Links to Montessori Associations
- Association Montessori International (AMI) – Their mission is to support the natural development of the human being from birth to maturity, enabling children to become the transforming elements of society, leading to a harmonious and peaceful world.
- Association Montessori International-USA -(AMI/USA) – Their mission is to bring the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori to the education of children, to help them attain their full potential in the United States.
- American Montessori Society (AMS) – Their mission is to provide the leadership and resources to make Montessori a significant and enduring voice in education. We serve our members, advocate for quality Montessori education, and champion Montessori principles.
- North American Montessori Teachers Association (NAMTA) – Their mission is to provide practical services that benefit teachers and administrators in their everyday activities. NAMTA also helps parents to better understand Montessori concepts and to extend the Montessori environment into their homes.
- Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators (CCMA) – Their mission is to promote standards of excellence in Montessori education through accreditation, support and service, and provide a unified voice for our members across Canada.
- Indian Montessori Association (IMA) – They are an affiliate of AMI. Their work is to carry out awareness programs and arrange events to support the AMI Montessori training and local schools.
- Montessori Europe – Their mission is to establish and promote Montessori pedagogy
throughout Europe in an educational, political, social and pedagogical context.
- Montessori Educational Programs International (MEPI) – Their mission is to foster and generate authentic Montessori education by developing and offering programs to educate and certify Montessori professionals and provide continuing development and networking opportunities. MEPI aims to promote the rights of all beings, particularly children, and to bring about peace in the world through Montessori education.
- Montessori Foundation – The Montessori Foundation works with the entire Montessori community, regardless of affiliation, as well as parents, educators, schools, and schools systems that are interested in learning more about the insights, research, and approach pioneered by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector – The National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector is an independent non-profit organization based in Washington D.C., founded in 2012 by the American Montessori Society to support the growth of public Montessori in the United States.
- Educateurs sans Frontieres – Educateurs sans Frontieres is a program of AMI that is committed to transcending borders in order to serve children, regardless of race, religion, political and social beliefs, through innovative educational initiatives using Montessori principles and practices.
- Montessori Australia Foundation – The Montessori Australia Foundation (MAF) is the national body supporting the diverse Montessori movement in Australia. They provide ‘whole of life’ support from birth to aged care, including training and professional development, publications, digital and online resources, quality assurance, and government and industry liaison.